Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I'm delighted to inform you .............

Jason Plato

Got my entry, just need to get a working engine by then. Have to complete the second engine rebuild of the winter. First rebuild did 1.5 miles before deciding exhaust gases preferred to exit engine via cooling system rather than the exhaust. ☹️ ☹️ ☹️

Looking on the bright side being 50% out of work will give me a bit of time to get it back together.

Colin

Good Luck Colin, fingers crossed you make it.

Not to rub anything in but i drove my dads car round Llandow last saturday, oooohhhhhh it's nice, i reckon an easy 63 second run (AT CURBOROUGH) 😬 😬

Rob

Ford: Engineered for life - built to rust!!

Edited by - Kipper Jnr on 29 Mar 2004 16:47:17

Rob,

So lets get this right he's going to beat the fastest Class 2 time at Llandow last year by 24 secs, this I've got to see, that would make him 15secs quicker than DJ 😬 😬 😬

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2004 Speed Championship - 9 events *cool*

Rob

But you confused us by talking about Llandow, half makes senses but I don't thing Kipper Snr will be too impressed with your comments 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2004 Speed Championship - 9 events *cool*

I know what i meant and thats the main thing, but i you are not the only people us kippers have confused today. Looking at the Lydden entry they think i'm double driving my dads car. They will get a shock when numbers 58 and 158 are out on the track at the same time 😬 *eek*

Rob

Ford: Engineered for life - built to rust!!