Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lotus 7 Club Session at Donnington National - UPDATE

Jude

I have arranged with TraXperience for the Lotus 7 Club to have its own session at their Donnington National track day on Saturday May 22nd 2004.

The noise limit for the day is 98db (drive by) and our own session every hour will be of 15-20 minutes duration.

The entry fee that I have negoiated with TraXperience will be £149 per car and driver with passengers costing £10.

Note that we need to get a minimum of 20 cars to qualify for our club members session.

If you would like to go please email me Geoff ( admin@lotus7club.co.uk) your postal and email details and I will then forward your details to TraXperience who will arrange to send out the entry form to you.

Please note that this trackday is not an official Lotus 7 Club event but a day that I have arranged with the organiser on behalf of club members due to the many requests that I have had to do a track day at Donnington this year.

You should also contact your own insurer to make your own trackday insurance arrangements.

TraXperience's website is here

Geoff

*smile* admin@lotus7club.co.uk

Edited by - Geoff P on 22 Mar 2004 15:26:43

Edited by - Geoff P on 11 May 2004 23:46:40

I can't see Geoff including me on this, I'm probably on third reserve list 😬

Anyway, I've sent a mail just for luck. My wife is due to give birth to our third child (first boy after two girls) on 24th May which happens to be my birthday as well. Reason for telling you this is that even if I do book, I'll end up in a labour ward on a false alarm (we had four or five last time) on the 22nd.

Still, what better way to spend a Saturday - the track day I mean, not the birth obviously.

shrewdcookie - my Caterham site - UPDATED !

Can't make that date, but thought I'd post to say thanks to Geoff for the initiative. Given the speed with which Cadwell and Oulton filled up, I think it's a great idea to widen our choice with these "add ons" *thumbup*

Hope it works, and we see more of the same.

Hi Geoff

Sadly also to quite for me ☹️

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.

I'm led to believe by the circuit and organiser that the 98db drive by noise limit of the day equates to nearly 105db static.

A weekend event as well so no booking time of work for most of you and as Count says what better way to spend a Saturday !

Geoff *smile*

Hi

Ok

If there a place left put me down I will re-pack the silencer before the event... Oh where abouts is the drive by point 😳 *wink* 😬

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.