Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Words fail me

I.Mupferit

Sitting, working in the office and minding my own business - post enjoyable birthday - and just receive a telephone call from one of my lorry drivers who was supposed to take a fully loaded 7.5T lorry up to Blackburn today.

He was due to leave at 4 am and, indeed, the lorry was gone when I arrived in the office at 7 this morning so assumed he was on his way all tickety boo.

He was stopped by the police, just as he entered the M3, for a routine check. Fair enough, it often happens to lorries at that time of day as they check for any wrongdoing - no problem with that.

This is the bit I am truly and utterly exasperated about - the stupid, irresponsible, dimwitted idiot was arrested for driving whilst under the influence

They have just let him out having deemed he is only now fit to drive

Words can't express the way I feel about this idiot (I am being far more restrained here than I thought possible).

It is truly frightening and utterly depressing that somebody could be that irresponsible. ☹️

I need to go and lie in a darkened room to get over this. *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad*

Brent

Zetec 209

Reassuringly Expensive

True, he certainly won't work for me again but I just can't believe a professional driver could be so utterly stupid. The potential consequences of driving a fully loaded lorry whilst in that state don't bear thinking about.

Brent

Zetec 209

Reassuringly Expensive

Brent this is the classic morning after offence which the police are catching a lot of folk out on after weekends The prat and he's not the only one hasn't realised just how long it takes those 4 or 5 pints to get out the system Basically any driver anywhere who is driving on a Monday can't drink on a Sunday but you try telling that to the thousands of lorry drivers in Britain and they just laugh in your face Believe me I've been there with goods drivers and it's no better wirh the class 2 and class 1 guys. ☹️

jj

N.I. L7C AO.For my sins

Membership No.3927.

Se7en Services N.I.

Don't know what's more shocking, the imbicile driving under the influence, or a lorry driver playing a couple of rounds of golf.

What's the world coming to, eh?

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

String him up by his testes with cheese wire. That should stop him doing it again and stop him passing on the 'skill' to any children. Jail's too good for them *mad*

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

I once turned up at work so drunk I fell off my chair. I work up 10hours later buried in coats, just in time to go home. At least I wasn't in a position to kill anyone. Unless they were asleep under my chair. My excuse was it was the gaffers fault for dragging me out of the pub at 11-30(pm) to do an extra shift. *eek* *eek* *eek* *confused*

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...

Just got back from a lengthy session with my therapist. *wink*

Steve, he was already in the shallow end of the gene pool but, thankfully, I think his sireing days are over. If I tell you he could have been an 'extra' in the backwood scenes from 'Deliverance', that should give you an idea of his attractiveness to women. 😬

Brent

Zetec 209

Reassuringly Expensive

...but Flatt and Scruggs play meeeaan banjo Brent *tongue*

May I borrow your ranting page for a mo? Ta *wink*

Bl**dy Insurance companies *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* Complete f$ckwits *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad*

Thank you. I feel a bit better now and shall address the matter in hand with my calmest manner *tongue*

FH *cool*