Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Le Sept 2003.......USA2005

simonbell

Borrowed the DVD and watched it last night..........

Looked like great fun, some nice machinery too.......pity about the drivers *wink*....only joking!

Steve, are you planning something similar for USA 2005?

I will have a vidoe camera onboard as I`m sure will others.

It would be great to have something like this for USA as a momentum, adding in any TV footage etc.

It`s something for nearer the time but just a thought

New duratec powered build underway *New website soon*

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec

*idea* i would really love someone to do this. i'm sure our PR person could get our TV coverage footage as well.....run the video production perhaps as an additional NtL fund raising activity 🤔

discuss 😬

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

Steve

I`m new to this in car vidoe lark......don`t even have the kit yet!

However I fully intend to have a digital camera / bullet cam setup for USA2005 complete with a sensibly placed mic *wink*

So I`ll be doing some filming.

It would be great if when dealing with the TV companies you or your PR expert could ensure they get a digital copy of any footage shown on TV with an agreement to allow us to use it in a DVD afterwards......don`t wnat to be falling foul of copyright etc.

I`m sure someone on the tour will have some sort of video editing ability either professional or as a hobby.

I`d love to say I`d do the editing but I`ve never done it before and certainly don`t have the kit at the moment.

Certainly it would be great to provide a DVD and sell it afterwards for an amount which covers the DVD authoring plus a contribution to NTL.

I`m sure more people than simply the tourers would buy this. Ideally it would be ready for Christmas 2005 but that may be pushing it a bit.

Probably should take this over to the tour site as not everyone on tour will frequent Blatchat let alone the sheds.

i'm marginal skills with video, so i'm more than welcome for someone else to own and do this. taking it to the forum or email list would probably be a good idea.

i just can't take it on, no matter how much i'd like to *wink*

Steve B

Steve

there is no way we would expect you to........its just not possible for the organiser to get involved in these kind of things.

I carried a standard camcorder round with me on LTL and never got to use it once.

No I just didn`t want to start the discussion off if you already had some plans or someone had already expressed an interest.

I`ll stick something on USA list and see what happens.

If noone else steps in I`ll have a go........video editing can`t be that hard *eek*

Message sent to USA2005 list.

If we have no takers I`ll find an evening course or something, I`ve always fancied making amateur movies.......no not that kind!

i very much appropriate your help with this simon. to be honest its probably the farthest thing from my mind just now *wink*

i didn't take as 'will i be doing it at all' *smile*

being as there's about 6 hours of video space on a DvD there's room for everybody to contribute 😬

Steve B