Click here if you are having website access problems ×

parts wanted!!

Westfield

Apologies for the ambiguous title!!

A friend of mine is looking for a Crossflow engine or parts. He is building a Striker so please get in touch if you have any parts for sale that you think he may be interested in. On his shopping list are:

Crossflow engine or any parts

Big Valve head

Twin sidedrafts and manifold

Air filter (s)

Distributor

Please mail me if you have any parts ne may be interested in!

Hi,ive got a pretty high spec crossflow consisting of an ax block with 86.25mm powermax pistons,balanced and lightened with competition clutch,peco,for five speed.Kent 244 cam with duplex,twin chain vernier,newly done big valve head ,head off for viewing but comes with new comp.gasket for refitting.Comp. bearings and just back from a £230.00 refresh,everything cleaned,checked and rebuilt,engine had only done 250 miles previously but had a problem with the old head so I had it stripped and rebuilt with the new head.Other bits included are an aluminium rocker cover.This engine will have a capacity of 1830 and should go like stink.I was going to put it in my own striker but have now gone bike power.I want £900.00 for it.Ive also got a couple of standard blocks bit ands pieces Ill throw in.

Thanks jeremy