Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anyone watching the GP???

mav

Set the alarm clock, switched TV on and then slept through most of it.

Saw the first few laps and the battle between Jenson and Trulli....good stuff

Saw the end......great to see Jenson up there at last

As for Mclaren.......oh dear

Have engine, diff, tacho, clutch and a sexy ultra lightweight flywheel.......need car

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec

saw the last 16 laps, woke up to see McL doing their usual *mad*

Red car winning yet another race 😳 -- YOWSA...

Montoya looked a right pr4t on the podium, again 🙆🏻

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

Saw it all and so very pleased for Jenson. Just shows that with the right equipment he always had it in him.

Congrats to Ferrari and the squarehead although I just wish it wasn't quite so one-sided.

Brent

Zetec 209

Reassuringly Expensive

I was up with the dogs anyway !

Didn't seem one sided to me *confused* Schumacher needed Rubens to slow Montoya, as the Williams had the pace during most of the stint.

Quite a decent race in the end.

Sad that not more people turn up, hate to see empty stands in these places where you can barely get standing room at some of the European circuits.

Apparently it was election day in Sepang.......

Now since when was an election an excuse not to go to the motor racing......

I have to say Montoya gets on my tits big time. He is always whinging and can`t keep his cool........

He more or less said in the press conference he settled for second as this was better than being punted off the track by Ferrari *confused*

Maybe he was told to settle for second as Williams were scared of him sticking it in the kitty litter if he got into a battle with Schumacher.

I`m looking forward to this season, Weeber looks strong if he can get it off the line, Jenson looks good too and Raikonnen will be a contender if they can get a decent engine......looks like Mercedes are making engines out of cheese now too 😬

Have engine, diff, tacho, clutch and a sexy ultra lightweight flywheel.......need car

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec

I don't think Michael needed Rubens to baulk JP at all. Michael, and Ferrari, were more than capable of fending him off but why push unnecessarily when you have the luxury of a 'Rubens' to keep your rival busy.

Even if JP had free air in front of him, I believe Michael and the car had it within themselves to stay in front. Don't get me wrong, I am not a Schuey fan but you have to admire the Ferrari package.

Brent

Zetec 209

Reassuringly Expensive

• 11 months later...