Click here if you are having website access problems ×

T7 personal plate on retention £195 all in or swap for Aces, Tillet, or tonneau

masha

I have the personal plate T7 KCP on a retension certificate perfect for T-reg Caterhams. All of the transfer cost is included in the price of £195. It has cost me most of the asking price to get it transferred off the vehicle and on a "ready to go" certificate for the next owner so I'm not taking offers at this stage. Therefore will take £195 cash or will swap for any of the following that I am looking for:

- single GRP tillet seat

- Caterham aces type shift light

- Tonneau cover, standard or type to take two Tillet seats.

Thanks email ms81@cant.ac.uk to express an interest/offer/swap and I'll mail you back on the next available week day.

Thanks Matthew

A fantastic reg for a fantastic car.

I take it you have bought the yellow superlight I was the second owner of, and I put that plate on the car, unfortunatly I think it will be such a long time until I can afford a T reg car that it is not worth buying back.

Hope you enjoy the car as much as I did.

Keith C Pickering

Unfortunatly I had to let it go for £15000 in the end which hurt alot as it was only just over a year old and had 10k on the clock all very carefull miles of course.

This ment I lost £5k on what I had paid caterham for it, never again will I buy a car from them. especially as they only offered £13 buy back at the time.

ditto - you should try the Midland office then when I was offered £21k for an R500 I bought just 8-months earlier from Caterham South for £29,995 and a whole raft of excuses about how it was winter and my car had an aeroscreen. Again like you I vouch - never again (although their factory is a totally different setup and I have total respect for the Dartford team).