Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Brand New Home Cinema Package

Irrelevant

Actually, a Harmon/Kardon & Infinity 7.1 Home Cinema Package just like this.

It's a nice limited edition(LE)system that comprises of a Harmon/Kardon DVD 506 LE, a Harmon/Kardon AVR 507 LE, and an Infinity Oreus 7.1 speaker pack - that's the 5.1 pack here with 2 satellite speakers. The speakers are nice and compact and can easily be incorporated into a normal room or used in a dedicated home cinema.

It's all absolutely brand new, sealed in original packaging(i.e. never opened), and comes with full warranty.

You'll see from the prices on the web that it's not cheap - infact, I couldn't find it for less than £1600+delivery - and that's online prices too. I'm not sure what it's worth, but I'll take £1200 - which has to be an absolute bargain if you're about to buy something similar.

J351 TPE - Now a complete car once more (almost)

Edited by - adamhay on 20 Mar 2004 19:07:03

Adam

Mildly interested, if you can let that price drop a little further.

But it does prompt the question, how you have a top-end home cinema still in its unopened box and you can sell it below retail? I am sure it is perfectly legit 😬 but if you could put my mind at rest then we might be able to do a deal.

cheers

Andy

andywrx: Don't worry, it may have come off the back of a lorry Saturday morning, but the lorry was from Harmon Kardon who were delivering the prise I had won in a competition held by Hi-Life Magazine (the last issue of 2003).

I'd been planning on using it myself but my house is undergoing lots of building work and it will be a while until I can use it, plus I've got other stuff anyway, so I thought I may as well sell it unopened.

Wrt price, I'm flexible, but not too flexible.

J351 TPE - Now a complete car once more (almost)