Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Cripes it's windy out there today

I.Mupferit

Just been outside and was nearly blown over. What a terrible day

I'll have to leave early to get to the pub today as it will obviously take me longer. And I can stay there longer as I'll get back in half the time. *thumbup* Everyones a winner.

Looking on the even brighter side, the rain should wash the remaining salt off the roads. *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

Brent

Zetec 209

Reassuringly Expensive

Edited by - BRENT CHISWICK on 19 Mar 2004 13:56:06

I've just had to go and bring the car cover in - it survived last night, but had unpeeled fairly spectacularly this afternoon.

Just as well it had some restraining straps on...

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

*idea* hmmm, kite, good plan *thumbup*

Geoff, I was thinking of some nice Deep Fried Chicken Wings to start, followed by a quarter crispy duck and some lettuce wrapped pork, with main course of Crispy Shredded Chilli Beef and Kung Po Chicken with Boiled Rice, and Vanilla Ice Cream to finish, all washed down with a tasty beverage *cool*

Pat and his not quite black and white cat

Oh dear. ☹️

It was windy enough earlier to get my monitor shaking (top floor of solidly built 3-storey Victorian semi)...

...but, boy, am I glad I sewed on those extra strap-loops to the car cover last night - seem to have worked a treat (although one side mirror has been battered out of alignment - no big deal).

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

We spent all day Saturday collecting our poorly car from Mav's and taking it to the Doctor's on his trailer... a round trip of nearly 12 hours *eek* Detours off roads blocked by trees added to the journey...

Got home to find one of the driveway gates had been ripped off its hinges too ☹️

FH *cool*