Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Top End Sony AV Reciever

EFA

Opportunity to buy one of these here

Click the link to see the full spec.

This unit is about 3 years old, has been 100% reliuable and in good condition with the user manuals etc.

I'm only selling it as I am building a purpose built home cinema extension on the side of my house and I need an amp which can switch and upmix to component video.

I has been the What Hifi best buy and is still one of the best performing lower cost (sub £1000) units on the market.

Its a great piece of kit and is powerful enough that another of these units drives the 5 main channels on the Le Mans PA System!

Best price you can buy one new for on Pricerunner.com is £469 - I am lasking for no less than £200. Demo available if required.

Fat Arn

Slay the K.

Edited by - Fat Arnie on 20 Mar 2004 09:04:16

Let me get this straight, you think there is a possibility that someone will dare attempt to gazzump Johnty "the rottweiler" Lyons on an item being sold by your good self 😳

Just how daft do you think we are *tongue*

Don't answer that....

Vinnie

I actually believe that one should treat ones friends in an amicable and civil manner, Mr Webb is in fact a gentleman and deservres to get a fair price for his goods, I have made him an offer he has replied we have come to an arrangment and the case is closed.

*confused*

Now then rent a chimney what about these Damn Autocoms U sorted that yet Get yer A**e in gear 😬

jj

And while I'm at it I shall challenge Casbar by stating that you'll not buy anything which is sonically (inc. 5.1)and operationally (i.e wife compliant remote control - rules out Denon and HK) any better for less that £800 - I know as I just had to do that.

Fat Arn

Slay the K.

I'm not saying you can, what I was saying, was there are two Sony DB930's for sale at the moment on ebay, and one that was sold 3 days ago, at a lot less than £200.00.

So the question was: how much would you have taken, as you have already sold it, it doesn't matter *cool*

Casbar,

I am sure you can buy a Sony DB930 thats been dragged around half a dozen student bedsits and had the pants thrashed off it at parties etc. That might be worth less than £200, but Johnty knows I am a trusted source and a gent.

The other great thing about apparent bargains on Ebay is there is an increasing tred of cashing cheques and sending nothing to which Ebay deny any transactional involvement.

Fat Arn

Slay the K.

Sorry Arnie,

I obvioulsy know, the one you would be selling would have been better than one that could have been purchased from anywhere else and everything on ebay is rubbish and sold by fraudsters. Buts that's life *cool*