Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Before any rogue accountants tell Mrs GTD, this is NOT me!

GTD

Well...it's only a bit of carbon.....

a way round may be to suggest that the purchase of the carbon wheel, thus saving a few grammes can therefore allow the fitment of a seat for said Mrs GTD's behind on her side of the car 🤔 🤔 🤔

And...welllllll a GT40..that's definately a worthwhile replacement for the Boxster or TT she suggested she would like 😬 😬 😬 😬

dannnnnnnnneeyyyboooyy 😬

I know two - one is about to become a father of three, mostly with normal hair

*thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

The other is going to tell me how big a cheque to send to the Gordon Brown election fund any minute now!

*mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad*

G 4 Geoff

New Guinness colour scheme here

Weeeeellllll - I had a bit of a numpty day today. Mrs GTD and I drive to Littlehampton station and take the train to Brighton - her - and London - me. As my train pulled in to London Bridge today, my mobile went.

'What's in your pocket?' *eek* (Fhnrrr etc)

'Your keys to the house and car'

'And where are you going this evening?'

'Upton Park and a hotel. Oh 🙆🏻!'

The upshot of all this is that Mrs GTD and I have just had an unscheduled lunch in Islington - but she will no doubt be along here later!

G 4 Geoff

New Guinness colour scheme here

Numpty just doesn't cover it. It's cost me £20 and four & a half hours to get to London and retrieve my house & car keys, then get back to the office. Grrr! *mad*

Still, he did buy me a nice lunch... *wink*

(na)PP - I'm a bit worried about you becoming coffee obsessed...first Creme-de-menthe-a-chino and now latte grande 😬 BTW, according to new popular slang, what mothers order for their ankle biters whilst sipping their lattes is Babychino - warm milk with froth on - aah... *wink*