Click here if you are having website access problems ×

WHAA-HOO& thanks

Boonie Hound

I have driven a Caterham for the first time and I am still grinning.

Alex and Rach kindly let me have a go in SUMY - their pride and joy. Hopefully Alex has stopped shaking now and the cyclist who I blinded twice with the full beams can now see again.

I burbled and hopped along, left the indicators on and generally kept trying to stop myself from being in the centre of the road. But it was brilliant. Coming off a roundabout and Alex encouraging me to put my foot down - what a rush, what a noise and I probably only went 40.

Big thanks to Alex and Rach for letting me out in their pride and joy, especially Alex who had the unenvious task of sitting beside me.

A pic of my face: 😬

BURN THE SPANDEX *mad* *mad*

Danny,

You have obviously not seen the web cam images...otherwise you really wouldn't be saying that. If you still think spandex is a good idea, come and stay in Cambridge for a while...you'll soon change your mind *eek* *tongue* 😳 😬

*wink*

Rach

Wha... 🤔

Boonie's been driving a Seven 🤔 Hmph. The lucky git. I'm off to the corner to sulk. *mad*

[mutter] 'Snot fair... 'Specially as I'm driving a wheezing Punto while my Barchetta is being fixed (someone drove up the back of me while waiting at a junction)... And the sun is shining too... Daffodils and snowdrops on the verges... Birds singing in the trees... People blatting... Bah, humbug. [/mutter] *mad*

😳 nothing...