Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Cool Name Needed urgently

Have hit a real brick wall with my highly secret Caterham BEC project (a.k.a Project Sloth).

Being an awkward sod I have decided not to put a Fireblade engine in (lovely though they be) ... as I like to be diffrn't and them upstairs said my idea wuldn't work.

However, Caterham Fireblade sounds soooooooooo cool. It's like Fire .... cool, and a Blade ... cool. Thats like cool squared. Like BeerPie or CarGurl.

BUT my chosen engine, a Yamaha R1 .... sounds rubbish.

Caterham R1 .... means I have 1 bhp per tonne ! Thats like a small shetland pony in terms of horses. People with R300's, 400's and 500's won't talk to me (not that they do anyway !) if I only have a ONE.

Creative help required. What am I going to call my car ? Not that it will ever get built at this rate, but the huge pile of bits on the floor needs a name.

Thank-you *smile*

On the Japanese theme Caterham Sev-Yen

Like Banzai.

Or go for the soft cuddly one the Caterham squirrel

You'll spend most of your time only catching a glimpse of the tail and it's the kind of car thet makes you hang onto your nuts (sorry about that). You have also been secret squirrel. I've thought far too much about this haven't I...gets coat.

See Noger - the Caterham Squirrel - it's growing on you....

Look into my eyes, my eyes, not around my eyes but into my eyes...and 5,4,3,2,1 you're under...

When you awake you'll be more intouch with your woodland animal side. Caterham Squirrel will seem the best thing you've ever heard and in fact you'll be so impressed you'll buy Boonie an SV for being so helpful.

...and 5,4,3,2,1 you are back in the room...I mean shed...

I'm only here because BlatChat is so boring of late. Brent's little spat with Arnie has been the only light refreshment available and Brent can't handle the thinner atmosphere up top.

Doesn't suit me though, I feel like the head of Slitherin casting a weary eye over the latest intake to join the potions class.

shrewdcookie - my Caterham site - UPDATED !

Hoop, I think you mean CaterYam... hey that's not bad! A CaterYam R1!

Edited to add: or combine them all to have a CaterYam squ1Rrel 1.0 GLS *smile*

I'm going to get a "1.1 Popular Plus" badge from a Fester for the back of mine!

(yes Hoop, like the 1300GT on back of SteveWs Striker 😬)

moom

www.megabird.co.uk

Edited by - moomin on 16 Mar 2004 13:13:28

So what are you saying, Count, you want me to go back upstairs and stir things up a bit 🤔 😬

The trouble is it's all so predictable when I do and ceases to be any fun after a while. I need fresh challenges, new protagonists, new causes to fight and a reason to fight them.

Come on give me reason to go up there and I will. 😬

Brent

Watching the sender of a threatening

e-mail sent anonymously

by a coward whose identity has now

been revealed.

Zetec 209

Reassuringly Expensive

Come on give me reason to go up there and I will.

Because now the big boys have a new hate figure, I feel it is safe to post again

OK, here we go ...

CaterYam SamuR1-Squ1Rrel 1.0 GLS

With the italics symbolising japanse (mummy mummy what are these) stylee script.

Sorted *thumbup*

Not overblown at all methinks.