Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Countdown Thread.....

Lee

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is probably why the test area has all stopped posting for 10 minutes!!!!

Can I be nice and say that KayCee is a very lovely young lady... but I still can't pick her up because MisterToad won the rights to her (and her car) in the raffle!!!! *tongue*

Sorry Hoopy - no can do.... I'm going to be in enough trouble once she's spoken to her dad (which I think she's doing at the moment)!!!!!!!! Perhaps I shouldn't have invited him to Anglesey and then stopping off at Crewe to meet her Uncle without her supervision!!!

*eek*

Oh, and I forgot the Hoopylight pictures.... well, I didn't forget, I remembered them while the train was sitting at East Croydon this morning - but that was too late to actually remember to bring them into work! ☹️

be my guest Hoopy - you'll see him before me anyway at Anglesey!

I'll beat up whatever's left!

Just pausing for a mo to be nice... don't be too mean though despite him being horrible to me most of the time I'd like him in one piece just for a while when I get back...suppose I've missed him a bit!!! *wink*

Help - Mister Toad - where were you I just spent a very uncomfortable night on a row of seats in Heathrow airport!!??

Only messing I just spent a very comfortable night in my own bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lee decided it wasn't worth the pain not turning up to collect me!

😬

Hoopy I will try my best to find you a newcastle stalker!! Although I think Lee will tell you it's not worth it - now I'm back here I can stalk him properly he'll be sick of me by the end of today probably!