Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Countdown Thread.....

Lee

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting there! I'm having a great time out here but still wanna be home!

Gotta spend 18 hours on a bus tonight so I'm sure that'll feel like forever and when I check the countdown only one day will have passed!!! Oh well! ☹️

ok I'll swap you the rest of your holiday, and you can come back here and be all gooey-eyed with Lee 😬

edited to add: not that I'm being all gooey-eyed with Lee, so it's not quite a direct swap... oh you know what I mean... TAXI!

moom

www.megabird.co.uk

Edited by - moomin on 23 Mar 2004 09:58:55

Stop being mean again mr williams!!

I'm sad coz I don't know anyone where I just arrived and we're in the middle of a cyclone (luckily only a baby one) but it's wet and windy so I can't go anywhere!

☹️ ☹️ ☹️

Still only two days here then I'm off on a plane to the great barrier reef!...Do planes fly during cyclones aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh *confused* *confused* 😳

Hi gorgeous

I could have put collecting you from the airport up as a raffle price, if only I hadn't already asked Hoopy to collect you.

Have a nice time at the Reef (I like them, I do - £1.69 in Wetherspoons - but pear and grape is weird).

I'm thinking that no one would be particularly excited to win picking me up from the airport as a raffle prize!!

Surely they'd want paying for that, you're supposed to give sweets, chocolate or alcohol or other such exciting things not airport trips!!!

By the way I NEED chocolate - it tastes weird here!!!

*thumbdown*

Ok, you're going up as a raffle prize later today. 😬

And what chocolate do you prefer, milk, dark, white? Any particular centres you want, or dislike? - Not that I'm even considering getting you any! *wink*

My favourite chocolates change every so often!!

You've asked me that before so I'm not gonna tell you! Although if it means the difference between me getting some chocolate and not getting any at all - I'll tell you in an e-mail or something - right now any normal tasting chocolate would be good!!! *smile*

I can't remember everything about you.... chocolates and your mobile number are impossible to recall..... although I can recite your dads, brothers, clares and amys mobiles of the top of my head AND know their favourite chocolates! 😬 *tongue*

Speak to you tonight *eek* *wink*

Don't worry Hoopy, I've got the Curry Kitty (all £1.69 of it), I'll buy you a Reef next wednesday. *tongue*

The power has just gone in Broome, so KayCee won't be online for a bit *thumbup* although she can still text me *thumbdown*

See here for weather map and here for the cyclone news.

Cyclone's here! The centre of it should just miss me! I'm sooooooooooooo bored I've played so many card games and pool and table tennis but I'm bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It should all be over by this evening (which will be Thursday morning in the UK) I wanna go out!!

Still the roof is still on so that's one good thing!!!

Lee - ANY Chocolate!!! Cadbury's Bubbly is my favourite at the mo! or Maltesers or Dream bar or ................I could go on forever!!

*eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* It's very windy!!! *eek* *eek* *eek*