Click here if you are having website access problems ×

K series plug cover

Luke Beaumont

I want to ditch the nasty plastic Rover plug cover from my engine and get an alu Caterham one, partly so I can paint it a contrasting colour to the body coloured cam cover.

However, I want a "Caterham Motorsport" one, only it seems these are only for sale to SLR owners! I can sort-of see the point of this, but equally I'd never succeed in passing my car of as an SLR, even if I wanted to. I could just get a std "Caterham" or Supersport cover, but I wanted something a bit cooler for when this engine becomes more than a humble VVC or Supersport.

So, has anyone got such an item lying around? (unlikely) Condition not important. Elsewise, would an SLR owner mind ordering part no. 71900? Obviously I'll cover all costs plus a little extra for the inconvenience.

TIA,

Luke

Yeah, I know it's only cosmetic but the black plastic bit amongst metallic blue is going to bum out the whole ambience of the engine bay, man smile.gif

And me being me, now that I've been told I can't have a Motorsport one, I want one even more teeth.gif