Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Am I out of touch

Cloud 9

I`m with you on this Hoopy......

Went to buy jeans a couple of weeks back.....made the mistake of taking Jo with me.

She starts picking jeans off the shelf and gives me them to try on.

They`re either hanging round my 🙆🏻 or at best they show a little too much of my boxers......

Jeans promptly ejected from changing room and a nice pair of proper fitting jeans found which means I can use my hands for those other tasks in life like driving, eating and working and not for hitching my trousers up every 5 seconds.

Oh and I was told the solution to having my boxers showing was to buy ones from Calvin Klein *confused*

Have engine, diff, tacho, clutch and a sexy ultra lightweight flywheel.......need car

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec

its bizarre isn't it 🤔

It seems to be considered a good thing for them to be long enough to drag in the mud as well. When you've got no shoes on its even worse and you end tripping on the the whole time and shredding the hem

I want nice sensible trousers, with braces, and a flat cap, and a pipe, and a cardigan...

HOOPY R706KGU Hoopylight R

According to Jeremy Clarkson, the fashion started due to prisoners in the US having their belts taken from them to avoid hanging themselves.

And, apparently, it is cool to look as though you have spent time inside. *confused*

Brent

Watching the sender of a threatening

e-mail sent anonymously

by a coward whose identity has now

been revealed.

Zetec 209

Reassuringly Expensive

And it can hardly be comfortable walking around with the @rse of your trousers hanging round your knees.

Of all the stupid fashions there has ever been, this has to be the most stupid.

Winkle pickers, that crippled your feet, and 2nd skin trousers in my youth were eminently sensible by comparison. 😬

I expect you had a Mohican haircut and safety pins through your nose in your youth Kev, given your tender years. *thumbup* 😬 I can see it now in my minds eye.

Brent

Watching the sender of a threatening

e-mail sent anonymously

by a coward whose identity has now

been revealed.

Zetec 209

Reassuringly Expensive

Edited by - BRENT CHISWICK on 15 Mar 2004 10:26:10

I considered myself to be young but i now realise i am an old fart as i realy don't get the idea of having trousers that don't actually fit.

As wearing trainers at least 4 sizes too big *confused*

I'm too old and i'm not even 30 yet

Blatting round aberdeen wondering wether to buy a jumper or heater