Click here if you are having website access problems ×

...and a nice cup of tea

I've cleaned the ENTIRE house today - EVERYTHING So a nice cup of tea, review the employment contract and settle back for the night.

Sunday I need to get some pain brushes to touch up the few bits of damaged paint work.

Monday I'll ring the company and negotiate the last few details of the package.

Then I just wait for the revised contract to come along and for my boss to get back from skiing.

So that's probably 9 days till I hand in my notice *smile*

HOOPY R706KGU Hoopylight R

Well I cleaned and tidied my garage yesterday, finished painting the walls, put a coat of sealer on the florr although it was B&Q stuff so I think I`m going to have to do it again with something more substantial, tidied my tools etc etc...

All ready for new car now *thumbup*

Have engine, diff, tacho, clutch and a sexy ultra lightweight flywheel.......need car

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec

Steve i'm gonna phone in sick this weekend *wink* We'll be down at yours on Sat for the chicken *thumbup* *wink*

Sounds absolutely gorgeous 😬

Viv

it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Simon

the night we're in Austin Texas, we're going Here where they have a 10 FOOT diameter BBQ

all you can eat for 8 quid..... 😬 *thumbup*

Family Style - Per Person . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $13.95

heaping helpings of beef, sausage, and pork ribs, served with potato salad, cole slaw, beans, bread, pickles, and onions. ALL YOU CAN EAT FOR 2 HOURS IF YOU LAST......and you have to bring your own Beer as we don't have a liquor license....

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

Edited by - Steve-B on 15 Mar 2004 19:53:44