Click here if you are having website access problems ×

The race is on!

Delberts Wallet

You DO need to send a signed hard copy with payment as well as filling in the on line form.

Please use the on line form. Its crushingly tedious having to come home from work and then start trying to decipher your handwriting so it can be entered on our database (yes my writing is bad too !). You will hopefully enable us to acknowledge your entries more quickly if all/most entries use the web site.

This is a trial run and if it proves succesful then it can no doubt be used for other Club events as well.

Help the poor organiser !

*thumbup*

Has anyone noticed that the supplimentary regulations may not be correct ?

Both the ones on line via the link on the front page and the ones I got with Low flying look like they are the old 2003 ones as they talk about K series up to 1600 cc being eligable for class 2 whereas those posted in competitors Korner seem to be the correct one's with 1800's being included for 2004. I Just thought I would point this out as not everyone reads Blatchat and is aware of the change in class eligability so some application forms may be submitted with 1800's in the wrong class .