Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Interior trim

Sheds Moderator

OK cosmetic upgrade time. I'd like:

Carpets

Rubber floor mats

Tonneau (yes, I know!)

Those tasty accessory nets that go in the footwells

Tunnel top (96 DeDion, handbrake under dash type)

Nosecone badge, ideally 16V version

Wheel centres with 7 logo (yeah, I know)

A respray

- and if anyone has a thermostat for a 1.4 Rover and a horn push (on dash type) then I'm interested too.

Now I know after all my mickey taking re half doors and other unobtainables I stand to get my leg pulled, but I'm finding out what is available second hand before I assemble the birthday list and post it off to Caterham Cars. Carpet is likely to come from Woolies trim or similar rather than CC new as I hear theirs is now neap and chasty.

BOSS,

How's it going in France, was the weather too cold in Berwick then?

I've got a tunnel cover which I have to say is not pristine, but you could have it for nothing. Wheel centres, I have 4 to fit KN 6J's (Jupiters or diamonds more commonly known I think) I also have 2 spare to fit Minators 'cos they don't fit over my rear drum braked stub axles. I've got a black Caterham SS badge if that appeals.

I'm going to Le Mans if you're interested and not in a hurry for any of these.

Cheers

Brian

PS don't email me, it's buggered at the moment

Hi Brian,

Fantastic news. I'd love the tunnel top. Something too pristine is, well, too pristine after all. Badges and 7 wheel centres are great, I will measure up sizes etc. Tell me how much money you'd like or I'll do an NTL.

I'll pay postage to my (parents) UK address if you can post, I'd like to have most of the cosmetics sorted by LM (dream on!)

I have to say Saumur is a nice place. Currently about as cold as Berwick but there you are. Berwick wasn't a bad place, I can't complain, but the wine's better here and the natives are friendly.

I think I have your number written down in an old copy of LF, I'll give you a ring.

Thanks and hope to see you at LM whatever happens

Steve

Steve,

If I can get my modem to work over the weekend I'll take some digi shots and email them to you. I think NtL should benefit from this little transaction.

Hope to meet up at LM 'cos I wanted to talk to someone about relocation.

Cheers

Bri

Mobile no. 07773361240

Steve,

The tunnel cover is a lot worse than I remembered, either that or I have mice in the garage! I photographed it and the centre caps. Let me have your email address either by posting it here or sending me an email to brian.ramsey@danearchitectural.co.uk

and I'll send the photos to you. I am going to use the tunnel cover as a template to make a new one, if you are interested and can just as easily make two.

Cheers

Brian

Steve

I have side tunnel and back panel carpet plus turret and some odd triangles.

Make me an offer *wink* Looking at trying to make up enough to buy a "lab top " mixer as I am broke *wink* Sill protectors (extra long) and what else can we do a deal on *confused* *confused* *confused* Go on it is only sitting in your garage 😳

Richard in France

Flying fast in my very bright yellow 226bhp Duratec 7, with internal kevlar/carbon panels and pushrod suspension 😬 😬 😬.for pictures of 7 and carbon

My thoughts exactly Richard, I'll give you a call. I'm sure we can sort out a trade involving some nice shiny carbon bits for a mixer that will be a lot more useful working for you than gathering dust here for another year. The next "aeroscreen development" weekend seems like a good time to do the handover. *smile*