Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Where is everyone

Mrs Mav

stuck in the big nasty office today... go-live weekend for the project. The weather is looking better outside and the Caterham is in the garage downstairs, so if it stays as quiet as this I'll be going for a blat or two during the day I think!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope i've put in more than 80 ++ hours this week.

luckily, the rain has come down heavily, i have to go collect my car shortly, and will be on salt free roads for a blat today 😬 *thumbup*

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

Tell her if she doesn't get up soon you will make brum brum noises as loudly as you can until she does get up *wink* *tongue* 😬 *thumbup*

But of course when she does get up you will be lovely and make her a beautiful breakfast and refreshing drinkies 😬 *cool* *thumbup*

Viv

it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

funny nuff she's just come down the stair, and a cup of tea was magically put into her hands....she sees i'm in Tigger Mode and raring to get my child back 😳 *smile*

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

Yeah!

just escaped the office for 40 mins and so went for a 40 min blat in the sun. took lardy guy from work with me. Handling felt very funny with two big fat blokes in but still lots of fun!

Ears are ringing a bit now and work doesn't seem very appealing....