Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lydden Entry Form available on line

Silver 21

After my final posting on the other Lydded posting, just checked their site and by digging found the following:

Entry Form here

Regulations here

(regs weren't working but we are CLASS 17

Don't know whats happened to the posted ones but spread the word (if you haven't already)

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2004 Speed Championship - 9 events *cool*

Edited by - Bacon Butty on 10 Mar 2004 06:48:35

Hi Bacon Butty

Err the link does not work ☹️

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.

OK its timing out

I have now managed the entry form from http://www.twmc.org.uk/allcircuit/index.html

But regs keeps comming up damaged file. Try later maybe your all trying to get it. 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.

Hi all

All I really need at the moment is which class entered and Category that I am in.

Normally me group 5 on a Caterham day.

Edited by - Bilbo on 9 Mar 2004 20:31:03

Hi Bacon Butty

Ah the joys of being an organiser..... dont you just love it *thumbdown*

PS "On the treadmill. Bacon Butty in hand" forget it I am going for the more weight more downforce option 😬

PPS as ever thanks for your efforts. *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

Guys

There should be a seperate class for the 7 club championship, there was last year. If unsure of the class put L7Club Class or wait until I get an answer from the organisers, the regs don't seem to want to download, has anyone yet got hold of a printed copy?????.

Don't disperse across the other classes as it will cause huge problems sorting it out on the day. ****UPDATE FROM ORGANISERS, FORMS IN POST BUT IF YOU DOWNLOAD IT WE ARE IN CLASS 17*****

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2004 Speed Championship - 9 events *cool*

Edited by - Bacon Butty on 10 Mar 2004 06:50:03

Sorry for all the questions Graham, but I have returned my entry having put class 7, the class I am in for the AEMC championship. Can I be in two classes ?Does class 17 sub divide to the classes we run, I can not see how it helps you if we are all in one class on the entry list, you will still need to work out who is in what class within our championship regs.

*confused*

Paul,

I believe that Guy did this last year without too much problem, apart from his engine cutting out *eek*. But is this just a ploy to have more time to do your curborough rain dance 😳 lets see if you go in class 7 and we are in 17 there is a good 20 min for it to rain 😬

Rob

Ford: Engineered for life - built to rust!!

I have just managed to download them *thumbup*

Hey Paul,

Don't feel as if you have to do the Sprints again - I don't need somebody else that beats me as well. No chance you are running somewhere other than class 2 is there?

Still - perhaps it will rain at the right time for us again 😬 😬 😬

Mike

Posted 😬

Oh dear I've been rumbled. Yes I have ordered the rain so I have a dry run and everyone eIse and I mean everyone else gets it wet. My Birthday the day before so you have nothing to worry about. Still cant get over Curborough last year, a day I often think about and have a chukle

Paul

FTD Curborough 2003 😬 😬 😬