Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Covered Brian James Trailer (now reduced)

Paul Butcher

Box trailer based on Brian James "A Series". Twin axle galvanised chassis with aluminium superstructure. Full width tyre rack, wheel chocks and tiedown points.

Length 3.5m

Width 1.8m

Height 1.2m

Picture available here.

Used to transport Jedi single seater last two seasons. Selling because I have upgraded to a larger trailer/workshop.

£1400

Call 07740 857648 or e-mail paul@paulbutcher.com

Edited by - Paul Butcher on 27 Apr 2004 16:33:07

• 1 month later...

Now reduced to £1200. I've had it up for a sale for a while now, and have had lots of interest, but it hasn't sold yet because it's not long enough for most cars to fit :-(

It should definitely be OK for a Seven, however, and should just about be large enough for an SV (if the dimensions on the Caterham website are accurate).

Asking price is now £1200 because I need the space. This is hardly any more than an open Brian James Minno would cost, and this trailer will keep your car dry and has a tyre rack...

Edited by - Paul Butcher on 27 Apr 2004 16:36:12

This will certainly save Arnie the hassle of fixing the car so often, he can just tow it on Blats and trips like Le Mans. 😬

You'll need to drop down a group if you do any trackdays though Arnie and make sure it has Class 1A tyres if you are to stand any chance in the Sprints.

shrewdcookie - my Caterham site - now with carbon fibre airbox pictures !