Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Free stuff in the post

chrisb

Amoungst other things, I have teh exciting task of opening the post at work. I am continually amazed at some of the free stuff that we get, and wondered if any of you shedders got odd stuff too.

Today, I received an "Illusion Key ring" Basically a keyring with a torch in it. (For only £1.69 each with company name engraved - if I but 1000)

I have also received a frisbee, a packet of sweets, a baseball cap (From Ford), an envelop full of pot pouri....

At my last place, a computer reseller, we had an annual "Christmas raffle". All the freebies went into a locked cupboard in the warehouse and everyone got to pull a raffle ticket out of the hat at the christmas party.

Best wins for me was a crate of champagne, but other people won holidays, laptop computers, all sorts of goodies. *wink*

The poor sod who won a keyring three years running was called "unlucky George" ☹️ *mad*

Millwall to beat Tranmere, then to beat Sheff Utd in Semis and then beat Pompey in The Final

See Barbarella here...

Our employer gave us all a 'Company multi-tool' complete with logo. As an engineering company we were a bit puzzled why we got a 'Lead vanisheram' object that you could pick up off the local market for £2.99. So they got thrown in the bin/given to elderly relatives for xmas. Then we were informed the good news...............it was a goodwill jesture in place of our usual bonus!

Hmmmm. £2.99 or £350? *confused* *confused*

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...

Acofee machine is good going. I think thats the one to beat so far....

Today my gift is a triangular highlighter, with a colour at each point. Yellow, Green and pink.

All I ask is why?

Edited by - chrisb on 10 Mar 2004 11:50:23

Unfortunately lawyers only get pens..boring but useful when you have lost all the other pens on your desk...

...or those squidgey stress rugby ball thingys....I AM NOT STRESSED....MUCH *tongue*...

oh and....mouse mats!!!

Oh joy....where is the free food...and drink!!!! 😬 😬

Bx

Caterham 21 1.8K Supersport 😬 😬

(K8 XTC formerly R351 BMX) 😬

I got a lollipop in the post from a recruitment agency.... so who would like it... I promise I haven't licked it, or nuffink! *tongue*

It's in the post tonight for the first person who sends me their address.