Click here if you are having website access problems ×

TV appearance (perhaps)

ewenm

Hi all,

As some of you may know, I do quite a lot of running and I thought I'd let you know the race I'm doing on Saturday is being televised on Sky Sports Extra *thumbup*. The event is the trial for the World Cross Country Championships and is in Nottingham. My race is the short course (4km) and kicks off at 13:09. Apparently it's going out live on TV. I'll be in my Shaftesbury Barnet Harriers kit which is black and white vertical stripes with red piping. I don't expect to be near the front but should be in the top 30 or so.

*cool*

E.

e *idea*wen, couldn't you wear a L7CGB trucker cap or t-shirt so you're a bit more recognisable 🤔

a bit thumbs up from us all

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

Make sure you run face-on to the camera, they probably wouldn't pick you up from the side (resolution on TV is not that high!!). Next pie meet, it's double pie for you my son.

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Thank you very much all *thumbup*

I've managed to work out how to get my video to record Sky, so might even be able to make some technologically advanced copy if anyone cares *tongue* I suspect my total screen time will be measurable in small numbers of seconds though *wink*

• 11 months later...

Starts off all over again this Saturday. Sky Sports 2 from 13:00. My race starts at 14:37 and I'll be in a green and white striped top (horizontal stripes) *cool* 😬

78530 miles and in bits ☹️