Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Spotted...

Rachael

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, don't think the one I saw had a stripe or was that dark...

It was coming out of Teasel Way though and Alex does know the driver *tongue* I think the person does visit down here, but it's been so long since I had time to visit properly I am not sure.

*wink*

Rach

Oh you got me so excited...... but alas it was not me... ☹️

I was in my car yesterday but only to go back to the bloody DVLA office in Peterborough so that Terry Hill there could confirm that indeed having looked at my car it was actually Blue..... no tax disk in the post this morning still.... I am not very happy.... but I did get a great run down through the fens on the way back.... which was soooo much fun!!! 😬

Hopefully I will be spotted around the Cambridge area reguarly very very soon....

David

Its Built its running and come March 1st(ish) it will be registered... pictures here , I am as excited as an excited thing.....

Moom,

Not at all, the traffic was stacked all the way down to the lights at the Robin Hood so I went down Newmarket Road instead...only took 15 minutes.

David,

Are you in CH as well then? Look forward to spotting you and hopefully seeing you at the Cambridge meet on the 16th *wink* *thumbup*

*wink*

Rach

Rachael,

I shall pencil the 16th in, I guess its in Grantchester, what is the usual meet time and who are the runners and riders that I can expect to meet...... *smile*

If I am not there on the 16th you will probably already have read about it in the Cambridge Evening News, as it is likely I will have been arrested for extreme violence at the Peterborough DVLA office.... 😬

David

*smile*

Its Built its running and come March 1st(ish) it will be registered... pictures here , I am as excited as an excited thing.....

FH,

If the mysterious blatter is a resident of Teasel Way (I wish I could remember to what Alex had told me about him - is it his brother or something? - but you know how it is, as soon as Birtwisle opens his mouth you tend to drift off 😬), then he lives but seconds from the Megabird!

megamoom

www.megabird.co.uk

Moom, MysteryMan lives in that strange towny sort of place where the average speed is around 4mph *eek* Was staying with a friend last night in the Cambridge area...

BTW, I hadn't noticed that the Birdwhistling mouth was large enough for one to drift off it *confused* *eek* Maybe we'd better drape it in Spandex *tongue*

FH *cool*

David,

Yes, the Red Lion in Grantchester - Alex and I will be there from about 7-7.30pm. Not sure who will be there this month, but there should be a few Sevens. Hopefully, I will be driving Sumy 😬 *thumbup*

*wink*

Rach

Moom,

From my house in Fulbourn, I went down to CH and past the end - well both ends of Teasel Way...which is where I spotted the mystery blatter...he headed for the A14 as I went down Newmarket Road..

Clear?

*wink*

Rach