Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

t/t 1996 'N' Saab 900

JamesTiptree

It's a Red 1996 N 900 2.0i, 2 owners, previous lady owner, Full Saab Service history, motorway miles as a rule (oxford to tiptree), just over 110,000 miles now. Got the usual Saab refinements, stereo upgrade, e/w, e/h/m and so on.

It's had a couple of auxiliary pulleys changed and the auxiliary belt changed, and recently had the timing chain changed along with the numerous relevant sprockets (a job Saab quote £1000 to do, as the engine needs dropping out to do it). In the last 3,000 miles it's had new tyres and new discs and pads all round, along with recent new back box and downpipe.

I've got lots of receipts and so on, email me if you're interested. It's in superb condition, with literally not a scratch on it, and undoubtedly one of the best 900's you'll find. There is nothing that wants doing on this car in the near future, and has been maintained regardless of cost.

Selling because I have found a friend with an underpriced "hot hatch" who needs an answer this week!

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kate.graham3/jamescar.JPG

£2,200 ono (has to be near this, as much less and I'd rather keep it concerning its condition).

mr_merc@hotmail.com or 07742 256795