Click here if you are having website access problems ×

4x 13"x6 Caterham Minators alloys, black with polished rims on Yoko's

masha

I have a spare set of 4x original Caterham Minator wheels/tyres as fitted to a '99 Superlight up for grabs. I am located in Canterbury, Kent and the spec of this wheel deal is as follows:

- 4x 13x6" Caterham Minators alloy wheels, gloss black centres with polished & lacquered rim

- 2x Yokohama part-(but evenly)worn A021R 185/60/13 tyres (front)

- 2x Yokohama part-(but evenly)worn A021R 205/13 tyres (rear)

- wheels have tyres fitted/balanced, good valves etc

Wheels are 2nd user but in good condition (with just some of the laquered rim chipping off but cosmetically still good too). These wheels are still available new from Caterham at £79 per wheel and £70 per tyre (so its a £600+VAT package new). However, I appreciate these are 2nd-hand and tyres are part-worn so offers around £250 for the lot if you collect from Canterbury in the next month or so or £300 if you want delivery to other parts of the South East.

email me for photos and or to arrange a holding deposit for them.

ms81@cant.ac.uk

happy 7ing Matthew

Thanks for your mail - I'll have to check exactly on postage cost - but is likely to make them nearer £300 delivered to UK addresses. Anyone wanting to collect for £250 can, or I will take £20 deposit from anyone able to collect them from Canterbury by the end of April.

Still for sale - inviting offers at £250 for anyone that can collect this weekend (Caterham have just announced my new wheels are being delivered on Friday)

photos available of the wheels on email ms81@cant.ac.uk Despite the used tires that would just about get through one more MOT - this is a cracking deal for over £600-worth of original Caterham wheels (or £400 if you consider the bare wheels alone new)

Matthew

Canterbury, Kent

Thanks for all your interest so far - carriage is possible at cost but after weighing one bath scales and x4 I estimate they are 48kilos to post.

Thanks Matthew for getting them all ready so quickly.

Thats probably the cleanest they will be for a long time!

Just a question for Tech Talk now, as the rears are 205/60 and the fronts 185/60 should I raise the front by 12mm?

Will prob just suck it and see!

*thumbup*