Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Pictures of your engine?

Red SLR

And you've already got a few pictures of mine on Page 8 of the 7Gallery.

If you need anything more specific, let me know and I *may* be able to get some more shots this weekend as I'll be kicking tyres at Emerald with a bunch of like minded loons.

C7 AJM

Simon,

The Rob Walker layout retains the original fuel rail. I replaced mine with the QED equipment which means the fuel pressure regulator is mounted forward of the in-takes from a bracket mounted at the front of the engine comparment brace.

I can send photos if I knew where to post them.

I'm sorry buti can't see the point in using the QED feul rail when the existing one is fine . All you have to do is turn the injecors round and make some brakets to attach it to the bodies .

Plus the linkage from QED or jenvy gives a realy poor throttle travel again you can make your own brackets and have the same pedal travel as std , and save yourself more than £120 .

If you want to call me - 07968 210104 . I can forward on the dimensions of the brackets - designed by Rob Walker - to you ??

Dave

Dave, I know but I am a bit pushed for time, the car is going on the rollers next week.

Also unlike most people on here I lack the tools and experiance to just make up parts on the fly. My tool kit is, wheel brace, jack, socket set and a screwdriver.

This is why I have enlisted the help of John E and Paul R as they have a bit of knowledge on this and they have loads of tools. Paul has kindly lent me his garage and we need to make the fitting as simple as poss really. This is why I went for the QED kit.

Thanks for the phone number though, I will keep it too hand on Saturday!!!!

Cheers

Simon.

simon.scott@btcellnet.net

X777CAT