Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Caterham Cloth seats, pair with headrests, pre-s-type, VGC, South East, sell or swap for 1x Tillet GRP

masha

I have a pair of VGC (virtually immaculate) Genuine Caterham Cloth seats complete with headrests in very good condition from a '99 T car. They must be some of the last pre-round headrest cloth seats and are in-keeping with early-mid '90s 7's that they would have been fitted to normally. They are suprisingly comfortable (better than any leather 7 seats I've tried - ideal for touring I expect). I have acquired them in a 7 I bought this week and I need to change to Tillets as I am quite tall and need to sit lower in the car. Offers invited on the pair of cloth seats or swaps PX for Tillet type seat - I will pay you the difference if considering p/x for your seats (I'll give you the pair +£100 for a single Tillet GRP seat or £300 for a pair). Or just make me an offer around the £150 mark if you can collect. email ms81@cant.ac.uk for more info.

okay Steve & Mike in that order - I will find out postage by early next week (you might be looking at £30-45 for the pair (but then still good compared to cost of new seats from Caterham!) if you want to email me your contact details in the mean time, I'll get them out of the car and email you photos of the at the weekend. You won't be disappointed they are in great condition fully adjustable, headrests, comfy, just the ticket for an 80s/90s 7.

regards

Matthew, Canterbury, Kent

ms81@cant.ac.uk