Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Manfrotto pro-roll-bar track-day ball adjustable camera/video camera clamp - brand new rrp £125

masha

I have an as new genuine Manfrotto roll-bar clamp to fit the 7 roll bar: ideal for recording your track day experiences. I bought this last year and haven't used it yet. it is beautifully Italian engineering with loads of adjustment, really strong/stable and can be used for clamping cameras to other things too. £125 in the shops, selling for £65+delivery at cost (around a fiver). I will also throw in the elasticated velcro straps that give added security/stability to video cameras strapped to the roll-bar). I also have a Sony stereo powered tie-clip mic kit (cost £50) if you want the put a quality external mic. on your video camera in the position to get the mic. out of the wind (offers around £30 for this) email ms81@cant.ac.uk to make me an offer, to arrange collection, express an interest, ask questions, or secure it.

happy 7ing

M

Website is http://www.manfrotto.com/product/catlist.php3?sectionid=1&manufid=1

Although I cant see the whole clamp on there (you see its modular/made up of 3 manfrotto parts: clamp, dual ball head and quick release camera hitch), I will attempt photographing it tonite and email you a picture in case you are interested to see it in more detail.