Click here if you are having website access problems ×

MAD meet

Badger Bill

Hi, All,

My friend and I had a lovley evening at the meet, lots of friendly people (despite not having a 7 *eek*) and even a couple of people as 'unconventional' as me! Lots of fun, itilian pizza ordering lessons and frostbite into the bargain 😬 *thumbup*

Top stuff!

BB

Edited by - badger bill on 26 Feb 2004 09:40:59 to avoid ambiguity(sp?)

Edited by - badger bill on 26 Feb 2004 10:54:56

got my head kicked in by 3 irate italian waiters in the local italian this lunch time thanks to you.. only wanted a pizza.. 😬

I had a nice time then went home and got pissed on wine and gin..

am trying cheap whisky tonight...

HAHAHaaaaa! Pesky waiters, you should not be so rude about their religous leaders mothers!!! 😳 *eek* 😬 *thumbup*

As for cheap stuff, I'm currently quaffing some dodgy Czech prune juce. Really nice, and you don't even have to clean your teeth for days after, bonus *wink* *thumbup*

Currently trying to get trap times by driving through the speed cameras starting from different distances. That way when the tickets come through I can get a better idea of my 0-60 times. And (shock horror) it turns out that my blade engine started as a 119bhp pizza delivery machine!

Now I have to make the choice to regain my fabled power to weight, more power, less weight, or both! *eek* 😬

BB