Click here if you are having website access problems ×

It's snowing outside

db

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow I shall be leaving the house shortly after 6am to drive north a few miles to the MOT place where I leave the keys with the petrol station next door.

Then I go to work on the tube and get there for 8

Then I leave work at 5 and get to the garage by 6. Then pick up the car and drive....

...to the central london meet *smile*

HOOPY R706KGU Hoopylight R

3 ish 🤔 I'll be in the office and bored then

It runs along the river on the northbank from blackfriars, past St Pauls, past Monument to tower bridge.

Its only got a few exits and junctions on it so it moves at a decent speed most of the time. Except for where you wait for the lights outside my window *smile*

I'm a bit further west than that. Going Eastwards from Blackfriars you get a BIG tunnel thing, then a concrete footbridge, then a building that has a hole in it for the road - ie a VERY short tunnel, then a white metal footbridge, then I'm in the glass building next to the River, then there's Sothwark bridge, the VW dealer, another tunnel thing and then you pass just south of monument.

Please test me a few minutes before you come past *smile*

07970 221 068

Oh bugger now I'll have to have the top AND doors off.

Look for the snowman!

Will check the map and ding you when close. 07970 793058

Isn't there a speed camera - sorry safety camera - along there somewhere? (in tunnel by Cannon St?) We could use the shot of that...

My ... Preciousss!

Luckily for you my camera is still getting mended (it slipped out my hand a few weeks ago and when i caught it in the other hand I managed to knock the lens skew).

Unluckily for you my phone has a camera *smile*

And there's a place you can pull in on the riverside just after the big tunnel *smile*

db said

I'm going to complain to GreenPeace. They promised me some global warming by 2004

That will be the summer of 2004!

Once we get all the snow and ice out of the way there should be a long and dry blatting summer.

Just wear a face mask as the smog in the mornings will be a killer *tongue*

Looking after your environment - whether you like it or not! *tongue*

Hoopy - sorry not to make it by yesterday. Had the unnerving event of driving away from the factory with the speedo not working. Of course I only noticed when I had got far enough away to get lost on the way back...

Simon at CC fixed it in double quick time. Very impressive. They are great guys down there.

My ... Preciousss!