Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Changing Classes

Irrelevant

I've got 3 questions I've been trying to find the answer for but can't - I'd be grateful for answers.

1. I've registered for the 2004 Sprint Series and said I'm going to do class 2. Does this mean I am restricted to class 2 in all sprints, or can I enter class 2 or 3, depending on what I put on the individual sprint application forms?

2. I know each car can have two drivers driving it under different entries, but can one driver enter 2 classes in the same sprint?

3. Not that I expect to get any, but if you can enter more than one class, are any points you've earned added together for an end of season driver total, or is it a driver/class total?

TIA *thumbup*

Adam

You can alter the class for each event, however:

If you want to enter 2 classes at an event unfortunately you pay two entry fees as you are potentially stopping someone else competing and are taking up a space in another class.

Points scored in a class are only valid in that class, this is due to the fact that points are based on your performance against other competitors in your class, otherwise it would be easy for some competitors to swap class to gain advantage in the overal championship.

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* How many events for 2004?????? (It looks like 9) *cool*