Click here if you are having website access problems ×

bits for live axled car - wishbone links, roll bar

wonkey eyed barmaid

as soon as Iam able to fit my newly aquired front upper wishbones, I will have for sale:

> a pair of upper top links. from late 99 car, in excellent condition, with healthy ball joints and bushes.

> a 1/2" front ARB, with ally blocks, bushes and fixings to attach to top links. also in good condition.

and when I am able to source and purchase an FIA Bar and Boot Cover, I will then have a standard live axle long cockpit roll bar, and a standard boot cover. both in perfect condition. roll bar never 'used'.

hello, and apologies to those who sent me mail with regards interest in wishbone links and arb etc. have been extremely busy, and although i recieved your mails, i was distracted and neglected to reply.

these parts are all still available - but they are still on the car. they should be removed over the weekend of march 13/14, so i could potentially post the following weekend.

if still interested, and willing to wait a few weeks please let me know. sorry to mess you about.

grant

mikeK,

cornelius,

crudders,

sorry for the delay again. you may have spotted my 'techtalk' posting - these items are coming off the car (all going well) next weekend. provided I am confident that I wont need them again, they will be available for sale the following weekend.

mikeK - I emailed you direct, but suspect that you may have gone to smithj41 in my absense... if still interested, please get in touch.

cornelius - we have met before, i bought your revolution alloys last year, fully refurbished now and looking great, cheers. be happy to sell these wishbone bits if you want them, but your email was auto-deleted from my account before i could respond. please get back in touch.

crudders - 3rd in line Im afraid, but theres always hope.

SO, what are you guys offering for these bits, cos i dont know how much they are worth...

(im not trying to start a bidding war, just interested in recouping part of my outlay for my upgrade parts). ta.

• 1 month later...

kapow *arrowup* BTTT.

these bits are being re-advertised to to time-wasting (by me, not the potential purchasers.) apologies to those who responded previously to show thier interest in these parts. as explained, they were still on the car at the time - and various delays in getting them off the car, and then subsequently being able to road test the replacement bits to satisfaction, meant the bits are only now 'properly' available.

first dibs go to the people who enquired before - and i have attempted to contact you each directly. (mikeW, cornelius, crudders)

1/2" arb, with ally mounting blocks, fixing bolts, new rubber bushes, and lock nuts.

2 x live axle singlr top-links. ball joints and bushes in good condition. shims supplied if needed for mounting to chassis. lock nuts also supplied.

both parts are in good condition, with fresh coat of hammerite not too long ago.

can post...

offers?

Edited by - granteuk on 15 Apr 2004 13:22:03

• 2 weeks later...

*arrowup* *arrowup*

1/2" arb, with ally mounting blocks, fixing bolts, new rubber bushes, and lock nuts.

2 x live axle single wishbone links. ball joints and bushes supplied, and in good condition. shims also supplied if needed for mounting to chassis. lock nuts also supplied.

all parts are in good condition, with fresh coat of hammerite not too long ago

**note these parts are for a live axle classic, but may suit other live axle chassis. NOT full wishbones. ***

available at Llandow Sprint tomorrow (sunday 25 april). i'll be the one in the orange boiler-suit *eek*

please call me on 07940 567 006

ta. Grant

• 2 weeks later...