Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Carbon fibre eyewear cases

Fibrepro

Been a right nightmare. Made about 10 failures before I got it right so obviously the boss wasn't to happy 😬 😬 😬 He calmed down though when he saw the good one. I have to say that this nosecone has been one of the most demanding jobs of my career so far, but would add that the finished piece is stunning and feel that they may be very popular once Caterham let the cat out. oops, don't know if I should have said that *confused*. Of course, your help with the job was much appreciated. *thumbup*

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt, will try to visit over the next couple of weeks. I have some 'gaps' in the schedule and would really like to see the finished piece. Will also give me a chance to take a look at these cases that everyone seems to be interested in.

Keith

Mike,

You will have to give me give me an alternate address anyway as Hotmail accounts don't like to receive pictures. You can email this to me at mmnjs@aol.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Matt

Keith,

Blimey, how the hell do you manage to find a gap in your busy schedule??!! 😬 😬

Look forward to seeing you again.

Matt

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow Matt, will be there mid morning and will expect coffee *smile* I'll come straight up to your place and hopefully wont get collared by the old man 😬