Click here if you are having website access problems ×

if you had that dosh...

moomin

A TIG welder, an R1 motor, some decent brakes, an LSD & better suspension for Bart, some new bodywork and pistons for my TZ250, a mint MK1 Cooper S, a Vertemati 570R Supermoto, new tyres for all of the above (plus my KTM hillclimber & my existing Husky Supermoto), then a one-way ticket and a container to New Zealand! *smile*

Or invest it to become self-employed doing something that I enjoy! *smile* *confused* ☹️

Glub!

*wink* Mrs GTD must be asleep or she'd be in here bidding for an Audi TT Roadster and a sheaf of bookings for that 5 star hotel! *wink*

Me, I'd sign up for loads of courses with Silverstone Race school, fit a Stack dash, LSD and 6 speed box to 619 GTD and sign up for Roadsport A in 2005!

*thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

G 4 Geoff

New colour scheme here

put it in the pile for future house buying....

Although I think I'd

go to Venice with Em

get new brakes

new dash board and instruments

a new CD player (cyrus 8 perhaps)

an IPAQ

Home cinema amp and speakers

buy Em a 6 speed gear box and give her my old 4 pot front brakes

leaving well over 25k for the house pile *smile*

HOOPY R706KGU Hoopylight R

Mmmmmm SAAB

Or...

1991 SAAB 900 S Aero LPT

auto classic, 1991, 96000 miles, 16 V twin cam, 3 door, fsh, T and T, one lady driver from new, immaculate. £2,150. image here

And

1994 LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER Classic Anniversary 4dr Auto Station Wagon

Green 60k. LPG conversion with twin tanks 7 months MOT private reg. Towing pack electrical pack twin air bags ABS a good example of the Classic.ONO MUST GO THIS WEEK. £4750.

Image here

Now where did I put that NOS catalogue *confused*

Fred

i said i would buy myself a Caterham, but i think your's is far too good for me ☹️ I wouldn't want to dirty up or dinge the beautiful Cat that you presently own. It needs someone who knows what they are doing and how to look after it properly *smile* *thumbup* *wink*

Viv

it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.