Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Recent jobseekers (Paul, Steve....)

Myles

'ere - this last week has been pleasantly hectic - agency people keep phoning me up about jobs (well, four calls in just under two weeks from people who've found my CV online....)

Unfortunately, two of those people appear to be chasing the same job - so can you please check this thread out here... I dunno what to do and have only got this afternoon to make the decision.... *wink*

Ta!

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Ta. The position definitely *is* the same - the jobspec they sent is identical...

The second agency is definitely a preferred supplier though - but as I noted in the original thread, given the size and reputation of the employer (and my experience from my previous job), it is unlikely that anything other than approved suppliers were given access to fill the position anyway...

The chap from the original agency (at home with two legs in plaster... mafia, d'ya think *eek*) is a bit of a worry - apparently his laptop can either be on the internet *or* (exclusive OR) connected to his office - and it was a terrible scrap to get the details to me at all... ...don't want to miss the op just because a numpty can't send or receive e-mail effectively...

🙆🏻

Just spoken to the original agency and agreed with them to go exclusive...

...have emailed the slowcoaches (Ah!, but are they tortoises in disguise, young Grasshopper *confused* *wink*) and explained the situation...

...let's just hope Mafia-boy can get his email to work 😬