Click here if you are having website access problems ×

selection of parts from an '85 Supersprint all in VGC

masha

Prices INCLUDE delivery to anywhere in the UK:

- rear exit stainless exhaust system, manifold, mounting kit, manifold studs, complete system £95

- new (black) caterham exhaust guard (still packaged) with stainless fitting straps £20

- filler-cap (hinged, lockable) with key and rubber seal £15

- front indicators and mounting brackets (pair) £15

- seat belts: pair, black, 3 point static diagonals with all fixings £20

- hood & doors weather gear (mk1-style doors with elbow flaps), mirros and hood, all black, undamaged in vgc £150

contact Matthew on

email masha2@talk21.com or masha@canterbury.gov.uk

or phone 01227 379190

They are in fine condition - they are the earlier-style slightly larger lense ones than present (although they are still used on 'classic' 7 kits). They include wiring, bulbs, and the metal right-angled mounting brackets) - I changed them to the later style plastic indicator pods which are nice but cost me over £40 in the end. If they are any use to you feel free to call me at home on 01227 379190 one eve. or email me your address and I'll happily send them out to you.

No that ad is to follow once I've sourced a suitable replacement (I'll probably have the present sump welded-up to keep as a spare though). May have to bite the bullet and pay £94+ for new steel sump from Caterham as I've got to take the car in to get it on the ramps to access two of the sump bolts and may as well have a new one fitted at the same time.

By the way Chris I was in the post office in Canterbury yesterday and the lady behind the counter spotted an item I was sending something to Caterham Cars and said: "Oh my neighbour's got one of those cars" - and it turned out she lives near to you - small world eh.

PS what's your direct email address?

see you

Matthew

re weather gear complete outfit - indeed it will fit and would be difficult to tell from a new one once fitted - not a mark all finished in black with all poppers, two doors and two perfect wing mirrors. I know I said postage included but collection i preferred on this outfit because it would be huge to send: but carriage could be arranged for 3-5 days if there's no other way of you picking-up. email me masha@canterbury.gov.uk for further information.

To recap:

- Weather gear is now gone to ChrisM (arranging carriage Mon 30)

- Exhaust system is gone to PeterL (arriving Mon 30 Securicor)

- Indicators & filler-cap I believe I'm awaiting cheques for also

Message to ChrisM - I have as new black hood support frame and straps also - give me a shout by Monday PM as to whether you'd like these also (masha@canterbury.gov.uk) or tel 01227 379190.

Thanks everyone for the interest and happy building/driving.

regards

MatthewS

only remaining parts available =

- black hood frame vgc

- full set of revolution wheel nuts (could do with re-chrome-plating)

- rear wheel carrier bolt (t-shape design) - vgc

- and a x-flow sump that's recently renovated (welded and sprayed to as new condition with new bolt/washer & gasket kit)

Thanks

M

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks again to everyone for the response - the last few items are being dispatched this coming Mon - all that's left is a full set of wheel-nuts & washers for revolution alloy wheels: just shout if they're any use to anyone as you can have them for just the cost of the postage and a jiffy bag to clear.

happy 7ing everyone.

regards Matthew (alias Masha)