Click here if you are having website access problems ×

why you got your 7?

mav

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is also why I got a se7en......

I`ve always known that if I get on a bike that is what will happen to me or worse.

I have this insane idea that I`m better protected in a se7en *eek*

OK so a crash in a se7en may not be as bad as on a bike but it still wouldn`t be pretty.

Oh and you can go round corners quicker in a se7en *thumbup*

Have engine, diff and tacho.......need car

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec

Actually it wasn't but it seemed like a suitable comment *tongue*

Personally, I like tinkering with cars, and since having company cars that you can't do anything with I decided I wanted my own car again. I then decided I wanted to do track days, sprints and hill climbs. This led to the obvious question of what to get, and the 7 seemed the best idea at the time. Thought I'd test the water, and buy an oldish one in case I didn't like it. ERROR. I love it!! Problem is, that now, I've tinkered with it, I don't want to sell it. So the original plan to buy an old one, and if I like it sell it and buy a new(er) one has gone out of the window.

Upgrades are happening *smile*, and they are exctly the ones I want *thumbup*

And this is the test area 😳

Sorry Mav couldn't get onto the site. I really wanted a bike before I met Mrs B. I think she would let me have one but she has seen too many riders who were hit by other drivers and has had to help them learn to eat or go to the toilet again...Bless her she is very protective about me...you'd thought she want the insurance money.

As a non-owner I can only say I want a Caterham because I love the look and feel of the car. In fact I love Mav's car.

But in a weird way I really like the idea of not going fast in a Caterham ....weird I know. I love the fact you can burble along with the great engine sound, looking at the countryside around you and when you need to put your footdown or enjoy the twisties you can.

Geoff, I'd second that Ouch *eek*

Mav, you really made a mess of that.....Focus......or whatever it was....you're a very lucky person to be here today *wink*

Please don't let Ballast see that page though....I want another bike....I miss 2 wheels.... ☹️

Incidently, I sold my first 7 to buy a bike...missed the 7 so much I had to buy another...then didn;t use the bike so it got sold *confused*

The name's Puff, Powder Puff

N7XTC

I would just like to thank my current employer for keeping me so un-busy that I have shedded myself onwards and upwards to Anorak status! *thumbup*

G 4 Geoff

New colour scheme here

Edited by - GTD on 19 Feb 2004 12:07:32

Edited by - GTD on 19 Feb 2004 12:08:11

Edited by - GTD on 19 Feb 2004 12:08:50

Hi it happened three months (if that) after we started going out together. It was November 14th 1996 ☹️

Bad bad day ☹️ ☹️

But we have good good days now we have the CATERHAM 😬 *thumbup* *wink* 😬 *thumbup* *wink* 😬

Viv

it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Edited by - miss mav on 19 Feb 2004 19:38:33