Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Trailer for sale

R500 CYA

I have a 2001 Brian James 14ft twin axle trailer for sale.

It has the tyre rack, tool box/ fuel tanks box on the front, jockey wheel, winch, rear stays and ramps, and a spare tyre.

It has done approx 3000 miles I'd guess.

Cost new £2500, asking £1200.

Leave a message for me here as my email is playing up something rotten at the mo!

Pinky probably typed this post whilst in a hotel in New York and is as we speak (so to speak) is pedalling his Virgin 747 back over the Atlantic. (assuming Mr Branson hasn't discovered Pinky owns a 7 and has grounded him in case he's unbalanced) /rambling mode off

Thanks for the vote of support Ken! Actually I was in Orlando and I am "fresh" from being bounced back in quite the worst turbulence I have endured for ages. Hmmm sometimes I forget how glamorous this job is!

The trailer is bigger than a Minno, it is a 14 x 6'1 1.5 tonne trailer with rear support stands, 1.5 ton winch, 6"1' Tyre Rack, jerry can box, spare wheel and new coupling (the trailer ref is T-A-T-221).

All of that is as quoted directly off the invoice.

With the A frame it measures 18ft long, so if space is an issue, check first!

If it is still suitable drop me an email on oakie@nickoak.plus.com and I will send pics etc.

Nick

Pinky,

More trading, you setting yourself up for a job once Mr Branson insists all his planes are flown by super models *tongue* 😬

Seriously, I may be interested in the trailer.

Could you E-mail any pics to niftys@btopenworld.com please.

Where is the trailer at present?

Shall be down around Twickenham for the Ireland game so could venture to deepest Sussex.

Cheers,

Nifty.

Keep off the straight and narrow *tongue* 😬

Edited by - Nifty on 21 Feb 2004 14:17:45