Click here if you are having website access problems ×

whats the most romantic thing you can do in a tent

Buda

I'm taking Keelie away in the tent and she's a tad upset because Marley the big eff off black cat (who strangley likes mav) has disappeared (gone for 4 days now ☹️) and as you can guess it sort of wrecked valentines day, I was thinking of making her a smashing gourmet meal of 'pasta n sauce' and then seducing her with a bottle of talisker, on the other hand I might paint my arse blue and do a 'lurv' dance for her wearing only a sock, any other thoughts on this matter that don't involve stella and are lightweight?

btw, for those who 'know', I have increased my stock of titanium cookware and now posess two pans and mug as well as the tea pot (that mav has (not is) bent) and a cooker that weighs as much as a small frog with no legs or arms who has been sucking helium for a week.

edited to add the word Lee - sorry not been payuing attention

Edited by - buda on 17 Feb 2004 20:49:03

Marley the big eff off black cat (who strangley likes mav) has disappeared (gone for 4 days now

Flippin' 'eck *eek* What happened to all our big, black cats on Valentines day????

here....

Coincidence.....? Or aliunz *eek*???

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

...might paint my arse blue and do a 'lurv' dance for her wearing only a sock...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo Oh my god. The image... the image..... *thumbdown*

>

Edited by - Myles on 17 Feb 2004 20:58:24

I agree the image is indeed mighty fine, but will it be too much for her?

I have tried to ring mav, on his home phone but he's on the internet looking at pies and I cant be arsed to find his mobile number, to ask some advice on the matter so if you know his mobile tell him to ring buda on my home phone

Tents *eek*

*thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown*

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Five star hotels 😬

*thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

*smile* *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile*

buy the biggest diamond ring you can afford (forget the engine upgrade) some pink champagne and a very large chocolate cake and some cream. When you have gorged yourselves on all of that, propose (marriage you eejit, not what you were thinking about) and give her the ring.

Hoopy

I was conceived in a tent.

Look at how I turned out.

Don't do anything that might result in conception. Apart from producing another potential Hoopy, the walls of a tent are much too thin and liable to keep the rest of the campsite awake. I recall one enthusiastic encounter between my ex's brother and sister-in-law that gave rise to applause from the surrounding campers.

Se7en's - the most fun you can have with clothes on Barbarella here

I recall one enthusiastic encounter between my ex's brother and sister-in-law that gave rise to applause from the surrounding campers.

Eeeh - I get totally confused with 'cousins x-times removed' and all that sort of tomfoolery - but I can't help wondering if your ex's in-laws are known for their banjo playing, for example... *wink*

barbarella, we are already married and have been for ten years,

the five star hotel is not an option due to mountains, tent is the only house type thing I'm strong enough to carry, although I could probably manage a dolls house, or a box, or a very small shed, as there are no better suggestions I'm going down the blue arse and a sock route 😬

We've got two sheds in the garden - I'll have a word with Mrs GTD when we get home to check out her views on investigating the possibilities...

*eek* *eek* *eek*

I suspect she will refer me to the earlier remarks on 5 star hotels!

*eek*

G 4 Geoff

New colour scheme here

Edited by - GTD on 18 Feb 2004 16:40:19