Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Rolex Watch - Submariner

frankyknuckles

I need a trailer, so I have decided to sell my watch to get a new PRG or Brian James.

Pictures of my wathch can be seen here

It's a 1996 Rolex Submariner in Stainless Steel with black face and black bezel, a clasic. It is 100% genuine and comes will all the documentation, ie, certificate, sales tag, recent service document, original case. The package is 100% complete and the watch is in a stunning condition.

I have not owned it very long and it has had one previous owner from new.

I purchased this watch for £1700 and will sell for a good offer in this region.

Please email me if you are interested.

Cheers *cool*

Build Diary

Current list price is around £2,350, but I've noticed that new(ish) ones are going for over list. Blowers Watches have an identical 1992 model for £2,050. Of course theirs would have just been serviced. If yours has the box and documentation then your price is quite attractive.

Mad Manx

Mike - I think the price you quote is for a "date" model?

As for servicing, even Second Time Around in Grays Antique market service watches themselves rather than using Rolex and I guess Blowers do the same. Frankie - take a trip to Grays market in South Moulton Street (next to Bond Street tube) There are literally dozens of dealers there who'll tell you what the watch is actually worth and buy it from you at a reasonable price.