Click here if you are having website access problems ×

YA FRIGGING HOO

Steve-B

our company has just shipped the first products i'm in charge of since i joined last september 😬 😬

our company hasn't made a single release date in 3.5 years...and the first one i'm in charge of comes in on the date i've committed we would... 😬

eeven texted my MD whose away on holiday 😬

and its been on my watch, to help get the company into higher growth, sustainable growth mode with me heading up product management ....

WAH HOOO I"M SO HAPPY...now design reviews for next falls release start

😬 😬 😬

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

I would celebrate but we seem to be out of wine again *thumbdown*

I was thinking of signing up for one of these wine clubs where they send you a case every month 😬

I`ll be passing through Reims in July.......how many magnums can you fit in a se7en 🤔

Have engine, diff and tacho.......need car

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec

Blimey Steve and you haven't done the USA route plan yet or sent out letters or.....made sure all the blades of grass on your lawn point the same way...or kicked my 🙆🏻 for being cheeky.

Sorry couldn't resist after seeing the USA thread upstairs.

Well done on meeting your deadline...have a pint for me 😬

WAH HOOO I"M SO HAPPY...now design reviews for next falls release start

Next falls release start -> Isn't that USA2005? 😳

Well done Steve.

PS I've still not been back to Humble to see what our new facilities are like over there. However I have seen photos, and there looks like plenty of room to unpack the se7ens if thats still in the plan......

See here and here

Edited to fix links *mad*

Edited by - chrisb on 17 Feb 2004 13:51:46

*idea* oh no, i'm working the schedules out THIS YEAR that we do a fall release, then a spring release. with a 6-9 month cycle i'm covered whilst on tour *thumbup* 😬

i should know, i run product management and working with engineering to assign the schedule. one that don't have me for a month is already on everyone's cards. but not a permanent vacation *wink*

BTW chris, we're still planning on shipping all the containers to your place in Humble unless you say otherwise.

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

Edited by - Steve-B on 17 Feb 2004 18:07:32