Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I'm Back...Like You Knew I Had Gone

Boonie Hound

[thread unhijack] Coooeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm back too.

Back from 12 days whizzing around with a plank strapped to each foot, oversteering all over the place like a loon. Excellent *cool* 😬 *cool*. But now I'm at my desk there's a mountain of work waiting for me ☹️. If only I had my skis with me in skool I could at least have enjoyed sliding down it...

Looks like I won't have a lot of wibbling time in the next few days *thumbdown* *thumbdown*. So I really appreciated the update for Boonie on this thread *thumbup*. Anyone care to post whassbeenup in the last week or so? Anything exciting been happ'ning?.

😳 <... decides thermal underwear does>not qualify as a layer of outer clothing, and hastily puts it back on>

[/thread unhijack] Oh, and hello again Boonlee. Pleased to have you back. And thanks for the Kendalee-stylee Mint Cake. Oh, I brought back some of these. Help yourselves. Aahh, it's very nice to be back in the Shedlee place... *smile*

😳 nothing...

My boss goes on holiday on 6 March *smile* - lots more work for me then *eek*.

I shall now endeavour to quote myself ( 😳):

<... decides thermal underwear does not qualify as a layer of outer clothing and hastily puts it back on>
Good thing I kept my ski-ing goggles on. I don't think anyone recognised me... *cool*

night 😳 on...

Argh! Dratted sig giving the game away. There. They'll never guess now.

Edited by - MisterToad on 25 Feb 2004 16:45:43