Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I'm Back...Like You Knew I Had Gone

Boonie Hound

Well back froim the Lake District and ready to wibble.

Has anything exciting happened here or upstairs?

Takes off pacamac, mole skin trousers, bobble hat and red walking socks. Hands around Kendal Mint Cake dutifully wrapped in several layers of waterproofing plastic.

Looks at Rach to see if she has recovered and to see if she will fill me in on the fortnight's shenanigans.

Boonie,

Hey nice to see you back *wink* *thumbup* Thanks for the postcard *cool*

I've not been in here very much, so am probably not the best person to give an update...

Stuff I have noticed is that: Ross has had a birthday (21), Hoop has achieved 16 posts a day - again, Alex has been indulging in spandex and nudity, Myles lost his Henry, but then found him again, Peardrop has become elles, Simon got told off by Tam for wearing brown shoes and black trousers, Igor popped in for a visit, Ewen got nervous about a telephone interview, got through to the next stage and then decided not to take it anyway, PP got tickets for Sarah McLachlan which made him happy and Alex wants people to come to the Cambridge meet tomorrow so that he can scare them with threats about spandex, don't worry, I plan on being there and will endeavour to keep him under control!

Most importantly, someone sent me a valentine and I don't know who it's from, it's still bugging me. A reward is being offered for any information relating to the sender *tongue* 😬

Hope this helps a bit...now you just need to wait for someone to fill you in on all the stuff I've missed!

*wink*

Rach

Veri-lee we should all step to the Lee side of the sheds were we could all Lee - an over and search for names.

Pat - I may pick your considerable knowledge for suggestions for kit that is essential and stuff we shouldn't buy. I have been pouring through baby gear catalogues - Demon Tweaks for Toddlers if you will - and have been confused and confuddled over the shear amount of stuff they suggest you have. Perhaps we can discuss a Lee - ist that you have found useful and stuff you'd never buy again.