Valentines...

Rachael

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was me, can I have the jelly babies now 🤔 *smile*

"get in maa belly" *arrowright* 😳

MissR, isn't the point of a valentine that it is a secret admirer sort of thing?

I can understand your wanting to know, but surely if they want to make themselves

known, they will?

I just don't get the whole thing personally - wtf would anyone need a commercially

directed day to be romantic or tell your loved one that you love them *confused* but then

what would I know......

moomin

www.megabird.co.uk

Yes it is meant to be a secret admirer sending the card, But you are also meant to be able to discover who the admirer is so that if the reciever is interested they can tell the admirer *wink* 😬

No point in sending the card in the first place if nothing comes out of it now is there *confused*

Viv

it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Moom on the other hand, has just taken me out for a very nice evening in Cambridge. We went to see Damien Rice (who was fantastic)...

which is far more constructive use of time and energy than sending valentines carp

(it was rather good wasn't it - and everyone was well behaved so we could absorb his brilliance *smile*)

so maybe it is you...

in yer dreams maybe... *eek* *tongue* 😬

moomin

www.megabird.co.uk