Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Where's Henry?

Myles

My big, black cat (Henry) has gone missing here *mad*

Hopefully, he's just gone AWOL to chase girly cats - but you can normally tell when this is going to happen 'cos he is rather playful and eats extra food beforehand...

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

About 24 hours - no big deal for a tom, but since *he* adopted *us* last year, he's not done this since he settled in to a regime of warm, comfy places to sleep and unlimited tasty food...

He's stooopid enough to dive through any open doors - e.g. garden sheds etc. and is very hard to see at night (despite an allegedly high-vis collar)...

...comes home smelling of oily cars too *cool*

Bignose is back - I guess either he did find himself with forced overnight accomodation - or maybe he was just romancing the females on Valentines day too... *biggrin*

That's three full meals he has just eaten in succession... *eek*

Yep, I'm glad he's back 😬 Cats can be such a worry.

Henry seems to be mostly a 'Bombay' (also known as a 'mini-panther') and as such, typically has a 'voracious' appetite and a 'boisterous' nature... - he can certainly handle his food...

The only bit of the Bombay typical attributes that he doesn't appear to have is intelligence...

Having said that, he's a bit of a mimic - and usually greets me with a creditable attempt at a 'hello'... *biggrin*

Scarey stuff - all these black cat owners - in the sheds - Mrs GTD and I also rejoice in the ownership of 5 black cats. On Valentine's Day, though, we left them to romance it up in Climping on their own whilst we headed off to Devon ourselves to wash some of that bl**dy cat hair off in the sea (me) and to sip champagne in the bar (Mrs GTD).

Hope all shedders with missing felines get 'em all back soon!

*thumbup* *thumbup*

G 4 Geoff

New colour scheme here

Glad to know Henry is safe & well. Our Henry causes us anxious moments too, and both Eric & Charlie each went missing for a week.

The record though is held by Nichols (our black, eighteen year old, adopted, half siamese, hissing ball of spit & hate) who went missing half way through November '02, and only turned up again on Christmas Eve, six weeks later! *eek*

My stalker has a black cat called Gobo who has no tail!

2: How does it smell?

1: Terrible

2: No, I think it's Thursday.

3: So am I, let's go and have a cup of tea...

4: And she got custardy...

Ed: That's enough random punchlines....