Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Interlock PVC garage floor tiles

rynicolson

OK seem to be getting there.

Cost is currently coming in at £19.40 /m2 based on a standard grey / black stud or slate finish, please give areas in multiples of 3m2.this should include delivery cost unless you are in the middle of Antartica.

All those who posted here who are yes / almost certainly please e mail me on:

richard.nicolson@eu.interfaceinc.com

Please state area required and your location so I can work out distribution method (a 3m2 box is heavy!). Please also indicate what kind you want, there are two sorts, standard and deck. the first has visual jig saw connection, the later has a hidden joint.

Surfaces come in 4 varieties, stud, ergonomic, slate and plain. Essentially the best is slate or stud, plain is just that and very smooth, ergonomic has lots of small risen studs.

Colours.... I would prefer to restrict to two or three colours. So name preference(s) on e mail. Black, grey, silver popular but almost any colour available.

Yes stands Ok on them, but ramps must as always be treated with caution as they will slide unless held, equally axle stands will cut into the PVC if they have sharp edges (I use a spare tile to deal with this).

You are not committing yourself at this point but only the very keen please e mail me. I also want to state now that delivery time is TBC as the line is currently busy on orders for the likes of Homebase and Srewfix!

Richard

Tricks...aka darstardly

Y57 CDS "Mutley"

Just a reminder.... those of you who are serious please e mail me as per my earlier post, I will close the thread next weekend and sort out logisitcs etc... thanks to the 5 or 6 who have done this so far... AND YES I will sort our access ramp edges but will need to know the length (they are tile width at 300mm) and approx 120mm wide (I have them in my garage and doing this from memory) they are not required but do finish off the nice installation! I propose to do these in one colour only... thoughts (I have bright red)....

regards

Richard

• 2 weeks later...

Manxse7en no not too late if you e mail me before Sunday with areas / style etc as per previous postings.

I am awaiting responses from my direct e mails from the following, again assuming no reply by Sunday and I will go ahead without them...

they are:

David Ward

Rick W

Foxy Smith

Ferrino

Darren Bull

R Philips (my e mail to you bounced back)

Need confirmations also from Geoff Dixon.

Ferrino try this link http://www.hoymotorsport.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/tiles.htm or the Screwfix site, though neither show "a full garage" layout. Otherwise look at Trudec or Dura sites and you will get an idea f the product though our tile size is smaller (less waste on installation).

I can be contacted on 077 366 58455 but please note I am away abroad over the next 2 weeks three or four times so may not be on blatchat regularly.

Richard

Tricks...aka darstardly

Y57 CDS "Mutley"