Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I'm sooooo happy

Powderpuff

So friday 13th is a good luck day for me!!!!

I'm a huge fan of Sarah McLachlan, found out 15 minutes ago that she's touring the uk in October. *smile*

I've been waiting years to see her, tickets only went on sale today, and I now have 2 front row centre seats for Birmingham Symphony Hall....YES 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

Did I mention that I'm happy 😬

Mrs owelly was really miffed cos she missed a gig she really wanted to see because they were sold out everywhere. We tried getting tickets locally and then further afield. But we failed and it was obviously my fault. I'd never heard of "Blazin' Fiddles" but as a professional violinist she was proper peeved to have missed them. But quite by chance, whilst staying on the Isle of Islay, I spotted a poster which was to make sarah Bear a happy Teddy.

The Blazin Fiddlers (although not actually combusting) were doing a "stag tour" cos one of the band members was marrying another band members sister and they happened to be playing in the local village hall!

The tickets were a fraction of the cost of the ones on the mainland, the gig went on all night and most of the next morning and Sarah managed do get on stage and do a turn(!)

And even I liked them

Oh happy days, (to continue quoting telly adverts) 😬 😬 😬

*wink*

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...